HappyTrees Studio

Jan 19, 2013

Create Your Own Path



I believe in me. This is not a bad thing. If I want something done, I do it. If I need money, I work and make it. I don't depend on others for my happiness and I don't blame anyone else for my emotions or failures. The only obstacle that ever stands in my way is me. I create my own happiness and I do not allow others to affect me- negatively or not. The blame game is a dangerous game, and i feel as a whole we have lost the way. We blame others for our mistakes, never excepting that we create our own destiny's and choose our own paths.

I MAKE MY OWN MAGIC!

and sometimes, I share my magic with others. But they have to be willing to accept it and work with it, not just expect it to do all of the work for them. 

It's not always easy. It's hard work creating your own path and walking it! But, if you are willing to get off your ass and do what you say you are going to do, IT WILL HAPPEN. The only real and true magic, is the magic you create within yourself and spread where it is needed. Quit waiting for a gift to roll to you. If you are not putting in the work, the Universe will not even respond to you. Energy flows two ways, out and in. If it's only flowing in then there will be a blockage, nothing is helping open the path for even flow. Show the Universe that you want to accept all that it has to offer, by working hard, loving harder and enjoying life. Shove fear and self doubt to the side and open yourself to all things and you will start to feel your magic become stronger and more powerful- you will create your own path!

WISH BOTTLES:
To help my children visualize their wishes and wants, we created these bottles- 
As we made them we talked about what we wanted out of life, what we wished for, and how we could make that come true. Now everyday, they can walk by them and reaffirm their wants, reminding them of their path, and help them remember the talk we had about how they have to do the work to help their wishes come true!


Materials- 

Glycerin
Distilled water
Glass bottles with cork or lid
glitter
ribbons
feathers

Pour half glycerin and half water to the bottle, then add glitter, and little stars to the mixture. Lid it and shake it up- so awesome and sparkly! Decorate the outside of the bottle with ribbons, trinkets and baubles- place it in front of a window and yahoo!!! Beautiful!
(I got this idea from Pintrest- but I'm not sure which website it came from...comment me if you know the original source)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great little project with positive reflection. Now, head over and and get in on my giveaway.