HappyTrees Studio

Sep 24, 2011

the fork in the road


I am being (self?family?) forced into this position. I'm a self taught artist and a teacher, with no students. I pay the bills by bartending a couple of nights a week, which takes away from my children and creative time...I'm at the point where: do I jump in with both feet, eyes squinched closed and BE who I am, speak louder and prouder of my capabilities as an artist and creative enlightener, or do I say fuck it, and just doodle around the house? Do I get a REAL job,and quit trying, or do I continue for a few more years with my candle a blaze at both ends and hope someone realizes how great I think I am???

I AM NOT a quitter...I AM an ARTIST...and I WILL make this work...

 I just have to figure out how...

1 comment:

Keepapi Creative said...

I am lovin that picture! I so hope you don't have to give up on your dreams and that the damn world opens its eyes tomorrow. x