HappyTrees Studio

Sep 23, 2011

Another year (b)Older

My 36th Birthday is tomorrow and there are so many things I wanted to accomplish before it happened...but they didn't happen...so I am re-writing my birthday achievement/bucket-list and I hope to check each one off before the next year is up.

Before I turn 37 I want to...

Love more
Be Published
Teach a workshop
Receive my Yoga Teacher Training
Lose 35 lbs!
Quit Smoking
Paint a Mural
Offer online classes
Conquer the handstand
Sell 10 Paintings
Meditate EVERY day
Open a co-op
Own a chicken
Inspire someone
Take a figure drawing class
Hug a clown(without sweating or crying)
ween myself from red meat

I'll be adding to and crossing things off my list throughout the next year!

2 comments:

Keepapi Creative said...

Am lovin this list! Esp the cryptic hug a clown without sweating. I feel there is a story there! Happy Birthday. Big love, Jacs

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! By the way...YOU INSPIRE ME and while I think by PUBLISHED you mean in a book or some other medium, I think your blog and bravery put you right up there at PUBLISHED! :)