HappyTrees Studio

Sep 26, 2011

Be careful what you wish for...



ever wish out loud that something would happen and it does, almost immediately, and you realize maybe that's not what you wanted??? So you have to figure out a way to adapt, and FAST. NO, I'm not pregnant, but I will be spending more time at home with the kiddos for a while, which means I can spend more time in the studio too! Door closes, another opens...light at the end of the tunnel...everything happens for a reason...you'll never be given more than you can handle...look on the bright side...I've said them all to myself- all day. I just want to say out loud-

UNIVERSE, spirits that be, I'm depending on you to help me. And I know you will. I have FAITH


(but i'll be way more careful of what I ask for from now on...)

xxanastasia

No comments: