HappyTrees Studio

Mar 30, 2011

Art Online...

    I joined the Tribe! I'm taking The Goddess Circle training at the Goddess Guidebook and I'm psyched! Her spirit alone is amazing- and her creative mind is exciting! I think we could all benefit from a little Goddess training. And it's all on SALE!  Get by there right now and see what I'm so crazy about!  " Meditations to soothe your soul. Workbooks to help you get clarity. E-courses to help you get creative. Get your house decluttered & in order. Get your body healthy & radiant again." Membership is only $99 and it lasts for a year!               


I also begin 21 Secrets over at the  Dirtyfootprints-studio . This is going to be amazing and it starts Friday April 1st! You have a little more time to sign up and you'll be getting amazing lessons! "21 SECRETS is an online playground of Art Journaling techniques, approaches, and secrets facilitated by 21 different talented, inspiring, professional Artists and hosted by Dirty Footprints Studio."  Get by there and sign up for these creative art e-courses. 


1 comment:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

Awwww bless you beautiful goddess!!! I'm sooooo excited to have you as a Goddess Circle sister!!!
WEEEEE!!!
What miracles we will create!!!!