HappyTrees Studio

Mar 31, 2011

The Saga Continues!


This was the first time I had gotten dready extensions added to my hair...and I was gorgeous!




  This was November...Not quite as wild but beautiful! But I let what other people say and my fear of looking different make me cut and brush them out...it was harder getting them out than putting them in! And so of course, now I realize- I AM different, I do look different, I will never be the same as anyone else and that's one of the things that makes me fabulous!!! So it's time once again to get my outside looks to match the way I feel on the inside! It's a bigger undertaking than most people think, it takes months to even get the roots to lock up well, but once they start to settle down, they are wonderful! So let the dread ride begin!

No comments: