HappyTrees Studio

Aug 28, 2013

Coffee recipe's on me!


I love coffee, iced, hot, black, creamy, flavored. ALL coffee! I just can't bring myself to spending $3 to $6 bux every time I want coffee. I'd be broke always! So I've started making fancy-dancy drinks at home.

For this iced coffee-
2 cups ice
1tsp REAL vanilla flavoring
1/2 and 1/2 to taste
COFFEE!
whipped cream

I placed the first 4 ingredients into the blender and crushed the ice making it super chopped, then I poured it into my favorite wide mouthed glass and topped with whipped cream. Easy peasy and cheap! And i can have 5 if i want! You can always sub soy, coconut, rice or almond milk for the half and half and whipped topping- theres some awesome dairy free ones out there. Save your money for more important things (like art supplies) and make your own drinks at home!

No comments: