HappyTrees Studio

Nov 8, 2012

I've been painting!!!




I've been painting!!! Again; Finally!!!!
For so long I'v e just been making stuff in my journal and making papers for my books, but I haven't really painted in a month. Last night I finally got my supplies together and while I watched a very disturbing movie -Sleeping Beauty- on Sundance, I worked. Simple but fun, I love simple beauty and I love LOTS of color!! I'll be putting them in my Shop today as well as some other handmade goodies...I'm spinning again too! I hope you are all doing well, more on the Chakra's next week and more on the Self Love series Monday...I'm so happy to have so many new readers!!! Please let me know if there's anything I can do better less or more.

xxanastasiaxx

1 comment:

rachel awes said...

delightful!
xox