HappyTrees Studio

Oct 3, 2012

The Fire Within

My fire is burning bright today. Being fed ideas like fuel, and fanned by the long ago false notion that I had ruined my life. I am an

  UNTEACHER.

I take every thing you have every been told about rules and throw them out the window. You don't need rules.
You need to LISTEN. 
Listen to your heart, your soul, your gut...
that's called
Intuition.
We all have it, some just hear it louder than others. 
I'm here to show you how to turn it up!! 


The Fire Within Intuitive Painting Workshop
Reclaiming your magic and opening your heart through paint and journaling.
I will be unschooling the whole workshop. There are no rights or wrongs or rules. Just Paint and Passion. We will relearn the art of creativity through process and intuition. Letting color splash and play on canvas. Creating BIG and BOLD. Artists and creatives of all levels and backgrounds are invited to join.
We will...
meditate, journal, move
and...
Paint our heART out. 

For those of you who like an itinerary- 
We will begin at 10am on Saturday December 1 at Arts on Main in Gastonia NC by joining a circle and setting our intentions. We will then  journal and meditate followed by 2 hours of passionate painting. We'll break for lunch and then reconvene to continue to paint, alternating painting, movement and writing our souls out. We will be ready for clean up by 5!
Cost is $140 
All supplies and lunch will be provided, as well as a playbook to take home.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a journal, we will have some for sale if you'd like to purchase one. Plenty of fun and surprises are in store!!


FAQs

What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We offer plenty of free and safe parking behind the gallery/studio in a secure parking lot. 

Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
please contact Anastasia Boswell at happysappytrees@gmail.com

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. I will have a copy of attendees.

What is the refund policy?
It is necessary to pre-register for all workshops in advance. Fees are returnable if your cancellation is made at least 1 week prior to workshop date (less a 20% service fee)

If the class is canceled by HappyTrees Studio for any reason, your fee is completely refundable. Fees are due at the time of registration. Sorry, no exceptions. No refunds after the one week deadline.

The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
That's fine! In fact I encourage you to purchase a ticket for someone you know who will benefit from this workshop!!


I'll be sending out more information about the class after you register...and you can register here...The Fire Within

No comments: