HappyTrees Studio

Aug 24, 2012

The Power To Empower

 The idea to start a Woman's Circle has been strumming deep in me for a while. I want to make a difference in my community. And I want to start with my sisters.  The idea that right now in this time of political uprising,   Women are one of the most vocally and physically attacked beings on the planet- bothers the shit out of me. The strong, independent, powerful, mother/sister/friend/goddess is becoming an endangered species one power at a time. They will start with stripping away our rights- and end with convincing us that we have NO power. WE are the mothers of this earth. We are the POWER. We give BIRTH. To ideas, children, LIFE. We are strong, and we have to ban together and not allow any one to convince our sisters that they are not special, powerful.


 YOU- WOMAN-YOU ARE AMAZING- remember that you hold power, remember how to harness that inner strength and energy- it's been with you since the beginning of time.

We ban together, we teach our daughters, we never forget.
We have the Power to Empower

No comments: