HappyTrees Studio

Jun 4, 2012

Rooted


-WIP Acrylic on canvas-
I'm really into the idea of healing my root chakra and being more grounded...and all of these lovely earthy ladies are coming out of my head and flowing all over the canvas!!

I've got so many amazing projects a buzzin' everywhere! The minute I set my faith and trust into the Universe things have been happening at an accelerated speed! GOOD things! 

My friend Rachel and I are hosting Mad Hatter Paint Parties every Wednesday at Arts on Main in my hometown Gastonia NC. Please stop by and see us! We have a new painting every week and we also both offer private classes.

I still need quite a few votes to be eligible for the grant being offered by Chase and Living Social... Just go to Mission:Small Business log in and vote for HappyTrees Studio. Please! You would really be helping me create an amazing community in my beloved hometown.!!


No comments: