HappyTrees Studio

May 27, 2012

my road...


My road has had pot holes and pitfalls and fallen limbs and cesspools of alcohol, immaturity, lust and drugs.Every hard time that has be-fallen my road I now know that I created. I've lost my path (or just walked in the mud alongside) many times. But, FINALLY, I'm trying to keep my feet planted firmly in the earth and walk my path, taking time to enjoy the sights, smells and sounds. Following my feet, soul and path. Trusting that the way that I'm going is the way that i am SUPPOSED to go. I've been lost so many times I know for sure that I never want to be lost again. I like being here. I like me. I will never be perfect, and I may stumble here and there, because that's the process...but as long as I don't force my trip and just allow myself to flow, all will be well.

Trust yourself- your soul knows what it needs and how to get it whether you do or not.

No comments: