HappyTrees Studio

Oct 31, 2011

Cultivating MY Long Vision



You'll know I'm serious about changing, and growing and leaping feet first by what I'm about to announce to you...

I will be doing a LIVE INTUITIVE PAINTING Thursday at 8:00pm at Poor Richards Book Shoppe while my husbands band The Menders plays!!! I'm so excited and nervous and happy and scared and wheeeee!

If you are in the area please stop by! If not there will be a video that i'll post a link too later this week!

I'm humbly asking for all of your well wishes and thoughts to be sent this way in the wind!

With Great Love, and Bright Light-
Anastasia

3 comments:

Tams said...

You'll be FABULOUS!!!

SpandexSplinters said...

How cool! It sounds like it will be alot of fun.

Stephanie said...

Sending you much strength and confidence...:)