HappyTrees Studio

Sep 23, 2013

Wake Up and Get Grateful!




Be Grateful.
Everyday.
When you start to get pissy or down on yourself, think about what you really do have. I've found that I get a lot further in my life and I'm a lot happier when I remember the things that I have than the things that I don't have. Make it a practice to write three things that you are grateful for EVERYDAY.

Today I am grateful for:
My Life
My Family
My Creativity

Actually, this would probably be my list everyday. I'm so blessed, just for the fact that I woke up this morning! Then I look into my children's eyes, and I know, no matter what, someone loves me. If I didn't have kids, I'd know that my friends loved me. And I am super grateful for my creativity. For ALL creativity.I imagine that there is an invisible energy stream running through the universe, to me it kind of looks like the Northern lights, but it's everywhere, and I imagine that this is the "Universal Stream of Creativity." Everyone can tap into this stream of creativeness, you just have to want it. Sometimes, you tap in at the exact time as someone else, and you both have the same idea- even if they're in another country! Anyone who wants to be creative, can be. 

So today, take a minute to think about what you are grateful for. And every time you start to say "Woe is me" come back to your list of blessings.


                                         

No comments: