HappyTrees Studio

Apr 28, 2013

Keeps a Rollin

My techno disaster is fixed, but now i'm so sick and blurry I can't think...here's some photos of my latest happenings though. Real blog coming soon...

New Job!Pic by Rachael Harper of On Track Yoga


Pic by Rachael Harper of On Track Yoga


Lunch with the lovelies

Making Shanti Wraps

80's party at JackRabbits
80's party, I'm the only one who remembers them

My boy is cool!


Jon was John Hancock
my beautiful children(the oldest is missing as he is too cool for  school)
My husband is a jokster

                                       
                                                      dress rehearsal for the upcoming recital- Ad Rock indeed!


                       
                                          
                    

No comments: