HappyTrees Studio

Feb 17, 2012

WishBIG Instructor- Vivienne McMaster

Vivienne McMaster
My second awesome teacher in the WishBIG e-camp(starting Feb 19th- go enroll!!!) is Vivienne McMaster.
 Vivienne is a Vancouver based Photographer with a great love for capturing authentic beauty and the healing potential of self-portraiture.
 A late bloomer to photography, only having discovered its importance in her life 3 years ago, but ever since that day it has taken her world by storm.  She mainly work digitally for portrait sessions but have often been known to pull out a film camera or a vintage camera to get a little something different!
 Vivenne is into a lot of the same things as me- and my most favorite thing she's about is self-love and courage. I love the way she teaches self confidence through self-portraiture and writing. She teaches extensive  E-courses in Becoming your own Muse - to finding your light in photography. Go to her blog TODAY- you'll totally thank me! 

1 comment:

vivienne said...

I'm so glad you are going to be a part of the Camp!!!
I'll see you there oh so soon!