HappyTrees Studio

Oct 10, 2011

My fire...My Purpose



My fire burns bright within me. It's my soul, my ME. And it's taken 36 years to find it. Like an archaeological dig, I've had to unearth it and re-ignite what was put out so many years ago.This amazing journey that I'm on...this self-realization journey...is not the easiest thing to do. It is one of the most amazing things I've ever done, and-the scariest, hardest, gut-wrenchingest. And once I come fully into me, I want to help others BECOME. I never knew how lost I was and how little I knew of myself. And I never realized that I just took things at face value and allowed myself to be herded around. Becoming me, anchoring my soul into my body and accepting me is the greatest thing I could ever do. It makes me realize how good things are and can be, and how I can help make things better for others. It's shown me my purpose. Meditate, write, listen to you. Find you and own it. Love yourself, it's okay, really! I love ME and I will teach you to love YOU.

No comments: