HappyTrees Studio

Dec 11, 2008

ooh looky!

Melissa (of Snitches Get Stitches)and I have had the pleasure of doing two shows together this week, The Big Crafty in Asheville on Sunday and The All Arts Market in NODA on Wednesday. We had a great time and an awesome turn-out despite the icky weather. So of course, my little shop that maybe can is very bare right now...but I'm furiously creating pretties as fast as possible and hope to have new photo's tomorrow! Help me help my self and further my yarn addiction by buying all of my stuff!

At The Big Crafty-My first show and obviously my table needs display help...


Snitches Get Stiches Melissa...if it weren't for her I'd be a sad no show lady...


My booth at The All Arts Market...slooowly getting there...



Working away! My belly is obviously dragging my posture down...


Almost at the end of The All Arts Mkt...miserably hot and tired...but happy!




Just to remind you Christmas is almost here, here's a little Scott Farkus for ya....

No comments: