HappyTrees Studio

Sep 12, 2005

I freakin made it!!!!! Whee! I promise to be the best Pal ever!! Yay!! Secret Pal Six will kick Ass!!!!



1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?I love all fibers and I will try to make them all work up the same.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? New spinner, I've been crocheting for a while

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)I'm not a fan of perfumes, but no allergies.

4. How long have you been knitting? Four years

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes! Amazon

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)Moroccan frankincense, patchouli, sandalwood, lavender.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? I have a mouthful of them!

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Paint, sew, I just started quilting.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)I really like all music, but I'm most fond of Ani, Fleetwood Mac, And all blues.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?I wear mostly black(I work in a salon)but I love earth tones!

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?I' ve got...Two kids, one husband, Two dogs, two cats, one guinea pig, and a goldfish.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)-To be able to knit all day everyday, maybe eat a little...

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I'm a Noro junkie.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I'm sorry- I HATE fun fur!!

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Sweaters/ and lots of patterns-I've been hoarding them up lately.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Right now, sweaters.

17. What are you knitting right now?Ha, a sweater

18. What do you think about ponchos? I like wraps, and I really like those cardigan wrap thingys, but panaceas have had there time...Maybe in two or three years.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Depends on the project.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Whatever I have lying around.

21. Are you a sock knitter? Verrry new, they're hard!!!

22. How did you learn to knit? I got a children's book and taught myself.

23. How old is your oldest UFO? 31/2 years!!! I cant bring myself to even attempt to pick it up!

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Sparrows,owls

25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween

26. Is there anything that you collect? Yarn! Books on Buddhism.

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Creative Knitting

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? Go to Amazon and check out my list!!

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? No

ETA: 30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like? I wear a nine and 1/2, and I love knee socks, but my calves are super thick!

No comments: